addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Volunteers Message Board › Your Boston Volunteers. A personal message from Josh.

Your Boston Volunteers. A personal message from Josh.

Josh
user 4450243
Group Organizer
Brookline, MA
Hello Boston Volunteers,

As you know, Boston Volunteers is my obsession. I am grateful that during these last few years I've had a good career with flexibility that has allowed me to commit considerable time and persistence into our great non-profit.

I now find myself at a place where I am actively seeking better career opportunities that still allows me to give my all to The Boston Volunteers.

The reason for this more personal email is that so many of you have careers and unique experiences that I am hoping might be of help to me. My current interests are pulling me towards management consulting, event management, or other people-centered opportunities.

My primary prerequisite is that the business has socially-conscious and positive values. Do you know of any opportunities with your company? Can you offer some suggestions? I thank you in advance for your advice or thoughts. Even a little suggestion helps big.

I anticipate volunteering with you again soon! :)
Josh 
Entrepreneur of The Boston Volunteers
Big enough to deliver, small enough to care

Learn more: www.BostonVolunteer.org

P.S. Please connect with my popular LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=29826126&trk=tab_pro­