Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career - an MBA can give you this opportunity.
QS World MBA Tour brings over 90 of the world’s top business schools to Boston on Monday, September 8th. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for BNT Meet Up members. To register follow the instructions:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/pQBuIG and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP and bring with you to the event.
Participating Business Schools Include:
*Harvard, *Columbia, *Wharton, UMass Amherst – Isenberg, Boston College – Carroll, George Washington Univ., Washington Univ.– Olin, Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison, Northeastern Univ. D'Amore-McKim, Carnegie Mellon - Tepper, - SMU Cox, UC Irvine, UC San Diego – Rady, American Univ. – Kogod, Hult, Univ. of Toronto- Rotman, IE, INSEAD, HEC Paris and many more...
*Represented by Alumni
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni members Harvard, Columbia and Wharton
- Take or improve your GMAT score
- You are interested in MBA scholarship opportunities and funding advice – QS offers $1.7M MBA scholarships
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
Back Bay Events Center
200 Berkeley Street
Boston MA 02116
Registration Opens – 3:30pm
Pre-fair presentations start – 4:00pm
Fair opens – 6.30pm
*Attend any time between 3:30pm-9:00pm
Public Transportation: The Back Bay Events Center is located off Copley Square. Short walks from Back Bay Station serving Amtrak, Commuter Rail and the Orange Line, or Copley and Arlington Stations on the Green Line.
Discount parking for Back Bay Events Center is located one block away at the Garage @ 100 Clarendon (http://www.100clarendon.com/). A Back Bay Events Center staff member can validate for you.