- See 7 innovative and exciting local technology demos, presented by startup founders
- Network with 200 attendees from the Boston-area startup/tech community
- Enjoy dinner with beer, wine and more
Each company presents an overview and demonstration of their product within 5 minutes and discusses questions with the audience.
21+. Save 50% up to 48 hrs prior.
Please follow @BostonNewTech and support our startups by posting on social media using our #BNT93 hashtag. We'll retweet you!
To save on tickets and enjoy exclusive benefits, purchase a BNT VIP Membership. Learn more: http://bit.ly/bNtvip
Brought to you by:
Foley Hoag LLP - No industry moves faster or makes a bigger impact on the way we live than the technology industry. Technology innovators turn to Foley Hoag LLP to help secure and maintain their leadership positions in this competitive industry. Please visit our website for technology entrepreneurs here (http://bit.ly/1bNCJcz) and learn more at http://bit.ly/BNTHoag or call[masked].
The Yard: Back Bay (http://bit.ly/BNTYard) - Coworking, dedicated desks, and private offices in the Hancock Tower. The Yard offers flexible, month-to-month memberships for entrepreneurs and creatives. High-tech conference rooms, lounges, monthly events and hundreds of amenities. Sign up for a tour and get a FREE week trial: http://bit.ly/BNTyard
Sales Intelligence as a Service. Proximate (http://bit.ly/BNTprox) is designed to provide fully automated and 100% personalized predictive sales intelligence and opportunity costs analysis that is powerful yet simple and intuitive for each member of your sales team. To learn more or sign up for Proximate's Early Access Beta Program at no cost, email: hello "at" proximate.io
DigitalOcean provides the easiest cloud platform to deploy, manage, and scale applications of any size, removing infrastructure friction and providing predictability so developers can spend more time building what they love. Try DigitalOcean for free with a $100 credit: do.co/boston
Cape Ann Development (http://bit.ly/CADPbnt) - Enterprise-class software, app and web development for startups! Contact Chris Requena at Chris "at" CapeAnnDevelopment.com.
TRBdesign (http://bit.ly/BNTtrb) - WordPress Maintenance, Development and Website Marketing from experts! Contact Reiko Beach at reiko "at" trbdesigns.com or trbdesign "at" gmail.com
Your Profile Video (http://bit.ly/2gvCVqY) is a full-service video production agency, specializing in content creation strategies and digital marketing. Call or email us today for a free strategy consultation!
The Boston Headshot (http://bit.ly/BNTbhs) - You only get one shot to impress a potential client.
Chuck Goldstone | Strategies and Stories (http://bit.ly/2BxFG0X) - It's about your story. Getting audiences to listen. Like you. Do what you want.
Climbing The Success Ladder (http://bit.ly/2qAxtqy) helps you with Goal Setting. Positivity. NLP Coaching. Change. Getting Unstuck. Tom Maloney trains entrepreneurs to be successful!
Products & Presenters:
1. Proximate (http://bit.ly/BNTprox) / @Proximate_io - Sales Intelligence as a Service. (Ross Andrews)
2. WorkAround: Human intelligence Tasks / @WorkAroundOn - Helping companies get more done, while creating online jobs for refugees! (Wafaa Arbash / @wafaa_arbash)
3. URSA Idetic / @ursasecure - The autonomous systems intelligence platform! (David Kovar / @dckovar)
4. Cluster Audio: CA550 Speaker System - Further engage in your gaming and movie watching experience by feeling the sound! (Rolla Campbell)
5. Ridj-it / @ridj_it - Carpool your way to adventure! (Antonio Iaccarino)
6. Thoughtblox / @Thoughtblox - Builds collective knowledge at scale! (Gil McBride)
7. Spiro / @spirohq - AI-Powered CRM that takes the work out of sales! (Adam Honig / @adamhonig)
For Startup links, Attendance Terms, Agenda, Directions, Parking Options and Public Transportation info, visit our Eventbrite page for this event: http://bit.ly/BNT93