For discounted Founder tickets and complete details, visit: http://bit.ly/BNTcap1
21+. Join us at The Yard: Back Bay's coworking offices to:
- Meet and hear from five experts on different aspects of startup funding
- Network with 100 attendees from the Boston-area startup/tech community
- Enjoy pizza, salad, beer and more
Arrive Early to participate in:
- Office Hours with Law, Finance, Storytelling, Success & Early-Stage Startup Experts: Sign Up: http://bit.ly/BNToh1
- A discounted professional headshot photo session with The Boston Headshot. Sign up: http://bit.ly/BNToh1
Each expert will give a 15-20 minute seminar and answer questions from attendees.
To save on tickets and enjoy exclusive benefits, purchase a BNT VIP Membership: http://bit.ly/BnTvip
Please click here to share/tweet this event: https://ctt.ac/71fbc
Use hashtag #BosFunding
Brought to you by:
The Yard: Back Bay (http://bit.ly/BNTYard) - Coworking, dedicated desks, and private offices in the Hancock Tower. The Yard offers flexible, month-to-month memberships for entrepreneurs and creatives. High-tech conference rooms, lounges, monthly events and hundreds of amenities. Sign up for a tour and get a FREE week trial: http://bit.ly/BNTyard
Get the Loot and Run - Whether you're a startup or a billion-dollar business, Get the Loot & Run will show you how to source capital while building an extraordinary business focused on solving problems for customers. Anthony Price distills wisdom from years of hard-earned experience on the front lines of advising companies. This book is your field manual to slay the capital dragon and free customers from mediocre businesses. Order your copy today using Coupon "BNT17" to save 17% (in step 4 of checkout) or join this event and pick up an autographed hard copy for only $29! http://bit.ly/lootbook
2020 Startups (http://bit.ly/BNT2020) is a 0 equity accelerator program that brings to life the major trends and challenges for today’s rising startups. Designed to help founders disrupt marketplaces and growth hack, this program gives founders exposure to proven business strategies, access to our network of investors, and face time with industry thought leaders and experts. For more info, contact: Managing Director, Melina Gross: melina "at" 2020startups.com
Cape Ann Development (http://bit.ly/CADPbnt) - Enterprise-class software, app and web development for startups! Contact Chris Requena at Chris "at" CapeAnnDevelopment.com.
The Boston Headshot (http://bit.ly/BNTbhs) - You only get one shot to impress a potential client.
Chuck Goldstone | Strategies and Stories (http://bit.ly/2BxFG0X) - It's about your story. Getting audiences to listen. Like you. Do what you want.
Climbing The Success Ladder (http://bit.ly/BNTtlc) helps you with Goal Setting. Positivity. NLP Coaching. Change. Getting Unstuck. Tom Maloney trains entrepreneurs to be successful!
Willie’s Superbrew (http://bit.ly/BNTsbrew) brings real ingredients and transparency to alcohol through the most delicious alcoholic drink you'll ever have!
1. Prithvi Tanwar, Attorney at Foley Hoag, LLP
(Talk details to be added)
2. Anthony Price, Founder of LootScout and author of Get the Loot and Run: Find Money for Your Business (details above).
"It’s Not You, It’s Your Business Model: Find Capital, Customers and Profits"
3. Sergio Javier Abraham and Zach Zager, Co-founders of Social Spark Lab.
"Building the Foundation: Bootstrapping Your Way to Funding"
4. Chuck Goldstone - CEO and Chief Story Catalyst at Chuck Goldstone | Strategies and Stories
"Getting Investors To Listen, Like You, and Want to Hear More"
5. Mark Gold, Managing Director at 2020 Startups NYC
"Ten Steps for Startups to Attract Investors"
For full details, ticket options, Attendance Terms, Agenda, Directions, Parking Options and Public Transportation info, visit our Eventbrite page for this event: http://bit.ly/BNTcap1