Please feel free to refer this position to people you know who might be a strong fit.
Position Title – WRESWMUIE022013
Base + Comprehensive Benefits - Candidates Local to Mass. Only – No Sponsorship
Smaller, innovative, private, profitable, fast growing, and highly successful software division focused on e-marketing products and services. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person to join an innovative organization and grow as it grows. Great Products – Innovative Technology – Collaborative/Team oriented culture.
Join a winner and contribute to their future success.
Position Responsibilities - Summary
It is expected that about 70% of the role is hands on coding and 30% design work.
Reasons to Join My Client
· You want to be on the leading edge of web application solutions
· You enjoy venturing into new territory and think of yourself as a "builder"
· You appreciate the balance of an innovative, dynamic, and team-oriented culture led by a seasoned management team
· You want to come on-board at an early stage when your vision and contribution truly counts
· You are committed to the success of your clients and colleagues
· Design and implement killer user interfaces
· Optimize application performance by using tools such as YSlow, and Fiddler.
· Engage with other developers to ensure overall application architecture alignment and the successful delivery of high quality, defect-free applications.
· Develop software components/framework and best practices that can be used by other software development teams.
· Integrate and migrate new applications with legacy web applications.
· Write design plans and ensure that the software matches the approved functional requirements, as provided by Product Management.
· Document code, develop unit tests, participate in code reviews
· Continually evolve the usability of the UI
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Creative thinker, problem solver with experience in user interface development and user experience
· Must be a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web
· Strong understanding and demonstrated knowledge of UI/UX design principles and best practices
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience and knowledgeable with the .NET Framework, specifically C# or VB.Net and ASP.NET 3.0 or higher
· Extensive front-end development experience using ASP.NET, C# or VB.Net, AJAX, HTML, & CSS
· Some experience with HTML5
· Experience using UI performance optimization tools such as YSlow and Fiddler
· Strong knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
· Proven competence in object oriented design and development.
· Able to be flexible and work under pressure of deadlines
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be highly organized
· Team Player
· Sense of humor is mandatory!
· Proven success working in a small company or a startup
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
· Experience with ASP.Net 4.0/4.5
· Hands on experience with MVC and Razor
· Knowledge with the MVVM pattern
· Understanding of Mobile UI’s
Resumes in Microsoft Word Format to:
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - GaryWright@WrightAssociates.org - WEB Site – www.wrightassociates.org