addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boulder Chinese Language Learning Message Board › my availability

my availability

Nick W.
user 58372902
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Post #: 8
Hi Boulder Chinese learners,

We had a quite a few excellent events in 2012 and I want to thank everyone for your participation. I will be extremely busy and mostly out of town till early April. I do want to keep this group going so ANYONE please feel free to suggest events. As you sure have learned, the best way to master a foreign language is to be proactive. So PLEASE, if you have any ideas for a meetup, or simply want to chat over tea, dinner, etc. it's easy, just create an event in this group.

I will be available online to be assistance where I can.

Nick