addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boulder JS Message Board › JavaScript QA & Hands-on workshop

JavaScript QA & Hands-on workshop

Peter L.
focusaurus
Boulder, CO
Post #: 33
n this class I will offer "office hours" style help for your JavaScript projects and questions. Come ready to code and fire away with problems you are struggling with, design questions, debugging challenges, and language questions. Each question will be used as a learning opportunity for the whole class.

Why won't this click event fire?

How can I highlight this input box when it has invalid data?

How can I load some weather data via AJAX?

If you aren't already registered on http://stackoverflow....­, we'll get you registered and show you how to effectively use this fantastic Q&A site. I will also give an overview of the WebKit development tools which are the primary weapon in the JavaScript developer's debugging arsenal.

Please add this class to your SkillShare watch list to let me know you are interested. I will schedule the first session when I have sufficient people watching the class. The first session is going to be either free or very affordable ($10 or less) TBD.

Please share with any beginners JS coders you know outside of BoulderJS.

http://skl.sh/MbZapd...­
A former member
Post #: 11
Hey Peter,

Send me a message, let's chat, and I'd be happy to promote this across both DenverJS and BoulderJS.

Gerred