Google AdWords is one of the best ways for small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs to increase traffic, but it’s easy to make costly mistakes if you’re a beginner. This free class will teach you all of the basics of Google AdWords, and everything you need to know to start your first successful campaign. Taught by local Boulder startup Trada search expert Matt Hessler.
PPC is useful for bringing in new clients to your startup or small business, or driving awareness about a nonprofit or for-purpose business (bCorp, etc). This includes universities, nonprofits, and B-corps. The better your paid marketing, the better you’re able to drive visitors to your cause.
In this course you’ll learn:
• Introduction to Paid Search
• How to start your first Google AdWords campaign to drive traffic and customers to your startup or small business
• Tips for getting the best ROI on a small budget
• Common pitfalls to avoid wasting money/time on managing your campaigns.
• How to setup your campaign for success-Basic skills and tips for ongoing campaign maintenance.
Looking forward to seeing you there!