• WELCOME!: Come join us in making Boulder a nerdier, happier place! Our mission is to build a permanent, inclusive gaming community here in Boulder, one which supports and grows gaming culture for everyone.
• NEW MEMBERS!: To get an early RSVP to your first event, please direct message me, Casey J, in Meetup! This is a benefit extended to anyone who hasn’t had a game yet. Events can fill up quickly once RSVPs open, and we want to make sure new members can get a game in, meet some of the group, and have fun asap!
• EVENT TYPES: Tabletop RPGs, Tabletop Board/Card Games, 2nd Sunday Meet-N-Greets, Last Sunday One-Shots, Grillplay, and with more to come!
• EVENT LOCATIONS: Events are held in generous member’s homes/backyards, and at venues like Upslope brewery (1898 Flatiron Ct.), in a large private room we reserve twice a month.
Contact organizers if you want to host events at your home, Upslope, or another venue.
• TABLETOP RPGs: We primarily run Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition One-Shots and Campaigns, but we do welcome all RPGs. These events are held either at the homes of our members or public locations like Upslope Brewery.
_ONE-SHOTS: Always open to all members! Weekly single session adventures meant to take 3-5 hours. Some are completely encapsulated, and some are "one-shot campaigns" that players can jump back into whenever they want. We now have three ongoing one shot campaigns open to all members, "Warren's Watch", "Namu", and “Pleiku”. See individual events for setting and ruleset info.
_CAMPAIGNS: To be eligible to start your own private campaign we ask that you also contribute to the community in some way. Contact organizers for more info.
• TABLETOP BOARD/CARD GAMES: A smorgasbord of games! These events are held either at the homes of our members, or public locations like Upslope Brewery. Everyone brings their favorites and the group chooses what to play!
• 2ND SUNDAY MEET-N-GREETS: Held in a private room at Upslope brewery every month! We put the games aside for a while, get to know one another, and grow the community through social interaction.
• LAST SUNDAY ONE-SHOTS: Held in a private room at Uplsope brewery every month! We will have multiple tables and games running. This is also a perfect venue for new GMs, and GMs who dont have a place to host. Contact organizers about GMing games here.
• GRILLPLAY: Returning in spring of 2020?! Events will be held in backyards, parks, and campgrounds. Large all day or weekend long events, weather permitting we all play games/eat outside! With enough Patreon funding we can bring back Grillplay this year, and make it even better than before! More patreon support will let us hold this event with free food, get tables, chairs, and canopies to improve the event quality and mobility for everyone. Patrons also get early RSVPs to Grillplay!
• Our mission is to build a permanent, inclusive gaming community here in Boulder, one which supports and grows gaming culture for everyone of all ages.
• We know that gaming with others builds social skills like confidence, communication and teamwork, improves brain function, creativity, and problem solving, that it is literally good for your physical and emotional health.
• We believe in having fun, growing, exploring new games, characters, and sides of ourselves together.
• We promise to always provide an inclusive community for everyone to be themselves and belong, where we do not judge others, or ourselves.
Thank you for joining, we hope to see you soon!
If you ever have any questions or issues please message me, Casey J, directly. Thank you!