addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bowling Green Hiking Meetup Message Board › RE: Sunday Mammoth Cave Hike?

RE: Sunday Mammoth Cave Hike?

Ed L.
user 28004662
Crown Point, IN
How many are interested in doing 10 miles Sunday?

I was thinking about doing a Raymer Hollow Loop from the church up Raymer to the campsite then to Collie Ridge, and finally take the Good springs trail back to the church.

Let me know if you are interested.   We would need to start the hike about 9:30AM in order to make sure we get out by dusk.
Chris N.
user 82465682
Cave City, KY
Post #: 1
Sounds like a good plain... I was going to be backpacking there this weekend with a friend but he got a house and we had to call it off.. I will get back with you but I might be there!