(For Information only, not a BCA sponsored meeting.)
Please attend our 11th Annual Gallatin-Park Montana Conservation Voters Chapter Gathering
Sunday, March 3rd, 5:30 – 8:00PM
Beall Park Recreation Center, 415 N. Bozeman Ave., Bozeman, MT
“Climate Change and Our Clean Energy Future” Panel
- Featuring: Jeff Fox with Renewable Northwest Project, City Commissioner Chris Mehl, and Senator Mike Phillips.
- Meet with Bozeman-area legislators who are home for the transmittal break which is the mid-point of the legislature.
- A Silent Auction: Bid early and often in a not-to-be-missed silent auction of local desserts.
- A Potluck Dinner: Bring a plate, eating utensils, and a dish to share.
- Chapter Board Voting: Vote for chapter board members
For information contact Dave Tyler at 539-0288.