What we’re about
*For more info, check out our website: www.bradburysullivancenter.org.*
Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center provides free arts, health, youth, and Pride programs, as well as supportive services and advocacy in order to strengthen and celebrate the LGBTQ+ community of the Greater Lehigh Valley.
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- Coming Out and Questioning Support GroupBradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center, Allentown, PA
This group meets in-person on the 1st Monday of each month from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
This is a professionally led monthly support group for people who are coming out or questioning their gender or sexuality. We want this group to be open to people at any point in their questioning or reflecting on their genders and sexualities, all are welcome.
Need more info? Please email Events@BradburySullivanCenter.org to ask questions, introduce yourself, or schedule a phone call, Zoom meeting, or in-person meeting, if that would help you feel more comfortable attending the group.
- Queer Latines & CaribbeansBradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center, Allentown, PA
This group meets in-person and hybrid (via Zoom) on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. Eastern. Live closed captioning is available.
Queer Latinos & Caribbeans is a casual community group for anyone apart of the LGBTQIA+ community who identifies as Latine and/or Caribbean. A space to network, learn, and create community.
- Parents of Trans Kids, Community GroupLink visible for attendees
This meeting will be held virtually with live captioning. Monthly support group for parents of transgender children of any age led by a parent of a trans child. The group is held every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. est.
Live closed captioning is available. For Zoom access, email Events@BradburySullivanCenter.org.
- Bereavement - A Community Support GroupLink visible for attendees
*Note for December 2023* Our Center will be closed on the 4th Tuesday this month so, the group has agreed to meet on Tuesday, December 19 at the same time.
This group meets virtually (via Zoom) on the 4th Tuesday of each month from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. Eastern. Live closed captioning is available. For Zoom access, email Events@BradburySullivanCenter.org.
This is a professionally-led monthly support group for LGBTQ+ people who have experienced loss.
- The group begins with everyone introducing themselves (name and pronouns).
- During some meetings, the facilitator will plan small activities and other meetings members will have space to process events in their lives related to bereavement with the facilitator and group members.
- There is never an obligation to share if you don't feel comfortable or ready. You can also engage by typing in the chat or with your camera off if those methods are more comfortable to you.
Need more info? Please email Events@BradburySullivanCenter.org to ask questions and access the zoom link.