addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Carmen C.
user 10853846
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
We have got to save this Meetup Group!

In one other Group I belong to, there is a $10 membership fee. How do you feel about paying a fee so that we are able to keep this forum? Let me know. With anything leftover, we can schedule a yearly party or something to that extent.

I will be more than happy to help with the organizing if the other organizers have too much going on. There are not many Brazilians in this city and it would be fantastic to have some sort of outlet for this culture, the portuguese language and to keep Brazilian people together or at least in touch with one another.