This is a group for ladies living in Brentwood who are aged 25-35 and would like to meet new friends for regular socialising in and out of Brentwood. If you are looking to widen your friendships with local ladies of a similar age and mind-set then this is the group for you and I look forward to fun times ahead.
I hate to be a party pooper but here are the basic rules:
1. To join you must be aged 25-35.
2. You must have a photo of your face in your profile picture, how else can we say hello to you?
3. Each meet up is £1.50 which is the cost of running the meet up group plus costs for deposits. This is to encourage people to sign up for events they really want to attend. Refunds are given if the event is cancelled or changed to a date you can no longer make.
4. Members who are inactive for 2 months or more will be removed from the group. The group is limited to 50 ladies so this is only fair to give others the opportunity to join and form friendships.
5. Some events may be capped and you will be added to a wait list if this happens. The wait list is on a first come basis and places will be allocated from this.
6. Spanners in the works do happen but please get in touch at the earliest chance if you can no longer make events or meet ups. This will allow others the opportunity to attend events with capped places.
7. Bills are not split equally amongst the group unless agreed by all members. You will be required to cover your part of the service charge also.
8. Contribute and make suggestions to activities as you wish and I will try my best to accommodate these. This does not guarantee that your request will happen straight away.
9. Please do not try and alter the group to fit around your requirements or availability.
10. Respect group members. Negative behaviour such as rudeness, causing arguments, intimidating others and causing upset will see you removed from the group. This is a group for starting relationships which is at the heart of what we are here to do.
11. Have fun!
Looking forward to good times!