Join us for a 6-a-side football game on a floodlit outdoor all-weather 3G pitch.
If you’d like to play, change your RSVP status to 'Yes', then follow instructions to pay online. You can pay with your PayPal account or a Debit/Credit Card via paypal website. After the payment, please check that your name is on the list of attendees.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you must change your RSVP as soon as possible to free your space. If you are on the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as “No show” and may be banned from the group.
No more spaces?
If a game is full, please use comments to let others know you want to play in case someone can’t make it. Unfortunately, meetup.com discontinued automatic notifications about available spaces. However, you can still receive notifications about new comments, so if someone replies to your comment, you should be able to book their space.
- 3G artificial grass outdoor pitches with floodlights
- Astros or rubber studs permitted, no metal studs please
- Changing rooms & showers available in the main building
- Free parking in the centre’s car park or along Wilson Ave
- Make sure you arrive on time and have fun
- Contact number: Aram[masked]
Game play rules
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated
- Everyone must play fair, respect their opponents and fellow players
- Goalkeepers: everyone plays in goal twice and we rotate every 5 mins
- You can score in the goal area, no offside rule
Parking is free along Wilson Ave or at the centre’s car park.
The 3G football pitch is located south from Stanley Deason Leisure Centre.
If you need a lift or can give a lift, please leave your details in the event's comments.
If you travel by bus, check services 1, 21, 71, 72, 73 on www.buses.co.uk (http://www.buses.co.uk/).
Our YouTube channel:
Our Facebook page: