ALL GAMES CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- 3G artificial grass all-weather outdoor pitches with floodlights
- Football, bibs and goals are provided, but please bring a spare ball
- Astros or rubber studs permitted, no metal studs please
- Shin pads are recommended
- Changing rooms & showers available in the main building
- We will use bibs to divide into two teams and play for 60 minutes
- Make sure you arrive on time and have fun
- Contact number:[masked] Aram
GAME PLAY RULES
- No fouling, no slide tackling, no shouting at each other
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated
- Everyone must play fair, respect their opponents and fellow players
- Goalkeepers: everyone plays in goal twice and we rotate every 5 mins
- You can score in the goal area, no offside rule, no back-pass rule
Parking is free along Wilson Ave and at the sport centre’s car park.
The 3G football pitch is located south from Stanley Deason Leisure Centre.
If you need a lift or can give a lift, please leave your details in the event's comments.
If you travel by bus, check services 1, 7, 14, 21, 27, 47, 52, 57, 71, 72, 73, 84, 94A on www.buses.co.uk.
Our Calendar: http://brightonfootball.co.uk/calendar
Our YouTube channel: http://brightonfootball.co.uk/videos
Our WhatsApp group: http://brightonfootball.co.uk/wa
Our Facebook page: http://brightonfootball.co.uk/fb
Google Map (pitches, parking, etc): http://brightonfootball.co.uk/map