What we're about
Dear Gong friends,
My name is Patricia and i am a Gong Practitioner based in London and Brighton. Before embarking on the path of Sound Healing, I experienced working in a variety of community and corporate settings as a Performer, Stilt Walker, Stage Manager, On Site Events Manager, Workshop Facilitator, and Sound Recordist/Technician.
In 2012, whilst studying Theatre and Performance at MA level, I developed an interest in the intersection between performance and noise, and became interested in deepening my understanding of sound and its concept. I researched how sound was generated and understood that sound is vibration, that it affects us at the cellular level, and that we are surrounded by and are vibration.
Combined with my personal development journey and professional interest in the use of the arts to enhance wellbeing, my research entered the field of Sound Healing. If we are and are surrounded by vibration, then what type of vibration do we embody and what type of vibration is there? Is there 'good' and 'bad' vibration? And what impact have the vibration that surround us in our whole being (body, mind, emotion, and spirit)? Can vibration heighten wellbeing? Can it heal? And if yes, how and why?
Looking into these questions, I discovered the Gong and became totally enthralled with its variety of tones and harmonics, and healing power. I since trained with Sheila Whittaker at the College of Sound Healing (Devon, UK) and learnt extensively about the Gong covering a broad array of topics such as: the history and making of the Gong, different types of Gongs, Gong related instruments and associated tools, playing techniques, client care, the power of intention, and codes of conduct.
I have continued professional development with Tone of Life and Don Conreaux (the creator of the Gong Bath experience), and Jonathan Goldman. I am also Reiki attuned, and follow the shamanic path and am a Munay Ki Keeper.
If you have any questions, or want to know more about the Gong and Gond Baths, please call me on 07825166474, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SonicSoulUK or my website http://www.sonicsoul.uk
For an article review of my sessions in London with Sound Interventions please follow the following link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/abbielawlercunliffe/going-going-gong-1w8qj
• Please note that the sessions are only for ADULTS
• I burn Sage and Palo Santo in the sessions - if you have any allergy to it please let us know before you book
• I start sharp on time and lock the door before the start. Please arrive on time.
Booking in advance is essential to ensure your place.
• If you cancel with 3 days notice, I can issue a refund. Refunds are not issued if cancelation is not made on time.
• Late admissions are not possible due to the nature of the session. If you arrive late and find the doors closed, I am sorry but I can't issue a refund.
• Depending on the circumstances, if there is the possibility, I may be able to offer a space on one of the next two sessions.
Gift vouchers need to be claimed within 3 months of purchase.