addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bring Your Pet along Message Board › rooster rescue

rooster rescue

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello, fellow animal activists. I'm reaching out to see if any of you have a contact that might be able to help me help an animal in a bad situation. The family of one of my students has a pet rooster who is being abused and I'm trying to find him a safe home. Because of the abuse, he's traumatized and has become aggressive, so this is nothing to take on lightly. He needs to be adopted by someone who knows how to handle a rooster with behavior problems. I want to get this rooster removed for his benefit as well as for the benefit of the children in the home because children who are exposed to and participate in animal cruelty are more likely to continue to harm more animals as well as people if the cycle isn't broken. Please contact me if you can offer any leads. Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 10
Hi Renee. Animal Care & Control takes in more than just dogs/cats, they adopted out a chicken 2 weeks ago I believe. Maybe also reach out to the Carolina Waterfowl Rescue, they make have a suggestion http://www.carolinawa...­.
-Stacey