addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bring Your Pet along Message Board › Animal Kneads Day

Animal Kneads Day

A former member
Hi Animal Lovers!  I will be dressed in my dog ears this Sunday,at the entrance to the Harvest Bread Company at 3pm.  I will wait until 3:30 and if the group wants to head over to a restaurant or coffee close by, I am up for that or simply hanging out at the event.  If you need to text me Sunday (at 3pm or later) 704-999-1775