addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brisbane Joomla Users Group Message Board The Brisbane Joomla Users Meetup Group Discussion Forum › J2.5.9, VM 2.0.18a, Custom Fields, JQuery conflicts (I think) - help please??

J2.5.9, VM 2.0.18a, Custom Fields, JQuery conflicts (I think) - help please??

Brenda B.
kaybee57
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 3
Product Display with VM JQuery "ON" will display images and product details but price falls away (and it's variations). Almost as though there's an accordion 'thingie' sliding up in the background.
With VM JQUERY OFF, Custom fields, Price (and it's variations) all show through properly but the images disappear!!

Help! I am not into jquery and not sure how to fix - also have a menu issue(ignore the colouring) with a purchased extension - works in just a joomla installation but not in my current template and Virtuemart. Supposed to slide out to the right.

This link shows NO pricing (VM jquery is ON). There is a custom field here where white pricing is cheaper than others (but you can't tell that from what's shown!) - price flows through to shopping cart correctly. Any product in the store without a custom field shows the price fine.

Have tried all sorts of configurations to no avail. Getting no response in the Virtuemart forum.

Am happy to have paid assistance if required.

Brenda Baber