addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Carly W.
allthingsweb
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 3
Hi everyone, I just stumbled on a blog post on the RocketTheme website about "Watchful", a remote updating and monitoring service to help us manage multiple Joomla installs and extension updates.

I, personally, find it difficult to keep up with all the updates, and manual process involved (the one-click update in J2.5 has been a huge help though!), and just wondered if anyone else has a great solution, or would consider using Watchful. I haven't actually looked into this type of solution before, so am not sure if there's other similar services out there, but just thought it sounded great!

Let me know your thoughts ...
http://www.rocketthem...­

ps. please tell me I'm not the only one that does updates one site at a time! :/
Jeff W.
Jeff.Wilson
Group Organizer
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 14
I have been using the Admincredible product which the incredible Steve Burge is associated with, but although it works most times, there are some strange things with it at the moment, but like you think this type of thing is a godsend of an idea. Truthfully have not heard of Watchful and will have a look at it as well. Is it only for Rockettheme products or does it support third party products as well?