addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brisbane Python User Group Message Board › Call for Proposals closes this Friday

Call for Proposals closes this Friday

Clinton R.
clinton.roy
Brisbane, AU
Hello all,
this is a reminder that the Call for Proposals for PyCon 2014 closes this Friday. Please get your proposal in, and if you've got any questions, send them through to me. We've had some really interesting submissions, and I really want to see a strong showing from the local crowd. If there's a mailing list or group that should know about the CfP but doesn't, please let me know.