Welcome to the BIGGEST SOCIAL MEETUP GROUP in Brisbane!
This group is growing FAST so join in the FUN!! This social group is for people who would like to get out and socialise and to be involved in a wide range of things to do. Our focus is on activities such as trivia, archery, ice skating, cycling, walking, dinners, movies, and drink and coffee meetups, karaoke and others and we have an event or two on EVERY DAY and a really great social event EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT!
Everyone who comes along finds our events to be friendly, relaxed and well organised and we only have a few hosts so that you are sure to see a familiar, friendly face!We like to introduce people around (just ask the host to do so)... you will have a great time if you are a newbie! A few things about our fantastic group-
* ALL OUR EVENTS ARE TOTALLY FREEAND WILL STAY THAT WAY!!!
Except for $1 donation for the weekly Sunday walk or our monthly coffee meetup or you can give a gold coin donation to the Organiser at any time - this is to cover the meetup fee that Organizers pay to use the meetup site ($225 per year.) We often get discounts and/or free drinks and food for our members!
* We DO NOT promote any businesses - we are purely SOCIAL!
* We encourage people of EVERY AGE to attend.
* We are SOCIAL group NOT A DATING WEBSITE OR DATING GROUP - (so please do not email people as you would on a dating website.) If you do connect with someone...that is great! You are welcome to stay in the group because we have joint functionswith other groups all the time so you don't have to be single to be in our group.
Joining our group and attending events is a great way to meet others who have the same interests while having HEAPS OF FUN TIMES TOO!
SO JOIN OUR FANTASTIC GROUP AND COME TO AN EVENT NOW!
We hope to see you soon!
p.s.- A FEW IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER-
If you think you are getting too many emails about events - just go to the 'MY PROFILE' tab and turn off the automatic emails and then you can just visit the main page whenever you want.
* WE ARE A SOCIAL GROUP so we request that members DO NOT email other members as if on a dating site - if you receive an email that you are uncomfortable about don't react- just 'block' that person or you can go to your profile and change the email setting so that you only get emails from the Organiser....
*A real life photo of yourself is requested for the site.
* Please do not upload photos of events as we prefer that only our hosts do that.
Any inappropriate or offensive comments will be removed from the site as will the member.