addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brisbane iOS and Android Meetup Group Message Board › Members attending WWDC 2014 ?

Members attending WWDC 2014 ?

Ian E.
IanExaudi
Group Organizer
Brisbane, AU
Hi all,
I'll be attending Apple's Worldwide Developer's Conference 2014 on behalf of Creative Intersection in early June.
If any of our Brisbane iOS and Android Meetup Group members are also going, please let me know ... would be good to catch up while we're there.
Also, if you weren't able to get your hands on a "Golden Ticket" but have any specific questions for one of the 1,000 Apple Engineers who will be attending, please let me know as I'd be happy to chase down answers for any of our Meetup members.

Cheers,
Ian Exaudi
Managing Director,
Creative Intersection Pty Ltd