addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brisbane Atheists Message Board Ipswich and Lockyer Valley Meetup Group › Calling all Ipswich atheists!

Calling all Ipswich atheists!

Madeleine B.
user 34110832
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 21
OK Am attempting to kick start some meet ups again.
Please register your interest here or on the Ipswich Atheists Facebook page.
thanks!
Madeleine B.
user 34110832
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 22
OK Am attempting to kick start some meet ups again.
Please register your interest here or on the Ipswich Atheists Facebook page.
thanks!
Steve H.
Gone_Xtianing
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 646
Can't help but feel that many of you guys living in Brisbane know someone who lives around Ipswich. Talk!!!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, I would like to meetup with like minded people.I live near Boonah so it is only a half hour drive.
Madeleine B.
user 34110832
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 23
Thanks Tony! I am trying to spread the word but so far all is quiet. I will keep in touch. Perhaps in the new year we will be able to catch up?
Simon D.
user 44578792
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 231
Good-day Madeleine,

I live in Laidley now, and try and get to at least one Brisbane meeting a month, I am happy to come along to something a little closer in the weeks in between.

All the best.
A former member
Post #: 566
Maybe you should just do all your stuff here.
Facebook is loathed by some. smile
Simon D.
user 44578792
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 344
Good-day Peter,

I had to join face book to join this group, which then hooked up to the face-book linked to this meetup group and today I have just realised that I had joined another Brisbane Atheist Group without knowing it was different to either of these two. This world and life is so filled with surprises who the fuck needs an after life. At any rate I come up to Toowoomba about once or twice a week do you want to meet up some time?