addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brisbane Atheists Message Board Ipswich and Lockyer Valley Meetup Group › Finally our group is active!

Finally our group is active!

Madeleine B.
user 34110832
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 24
The group "Ipswich Freethinkers" is now officially up and running!!!
Woot!
Our first meeting was successful and hope to have many more adventures afoot.
You can find them on facebook at... http://www.facebook.c...­

Happily I am not admin, so it will probably function well. (organisation is not my strong point)
If you have been looking for/ considering a group for like-minded folk in Ipswich, this may be the one for you!
Steve H.
Gone_Xtianing
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 662
Good news Madeleine. I'll add your link to our Atheist Related Links page.
Simon D.
user 44578792
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 239
Goodday Madeleine,

I have joined facebook properly yesterday, been putting it off for many years, for some reason I just did not want the hassle of maintaining a page all about myself, as there is little if anything to tell.

Joined the group and look forward to meeting you all over the next few months.
Madeleine B.
user 34110832
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 25
great news Simon!
Our regular meetup is planned to be each second Sunday of the month at lunch time.
Venue may change from time to time but will be advised.
Look forward to our group growing!