The Bristol Business Brainstorm is a group for Entrepreneurs to help each other solve their business challenges. Each month, two or three businesses 'pitch' their current business challenge to the group, who then brainstorm solutions, ideas and advice to help resolve that challenge. Typically, 20+ ideas are generated per challenge, for the business owner to take away and develop further.
Businesses and guests are from a variety of industries and specialisms, which helps generate a refreshing range of perspectives, valuable insight and inspiration. It’s also just a nice group of people having a chat about business.
Here's what people are saying about it:
- "Great session - one of the best meet up groups I have attended in Bristol"
- “It is a really inspiring group – the open forum is very valuable and relaxed”
- “It’s helped our first step in business. Loved the ideas and the people and the place. Would love to come again.”
- “I got a lot out of it from other people’s viewpoints. It’s refreshing.”
- “Very useful and approachable. Great people.”
- “it was full of new ideas and solutions.”
What happens at the Meetup:
• 3 facilitated brainstorming sessions.
• If you sign up to contribute a talking point, you'll have the chance to get the group working on your business ideas, opportunities or issues you want to discuss.
• You’ll come away with specific solutions and actions for your business, the satisfaction of having helped others with their ideas and the joy of being part of some really interesting conversations.
• Each session includes everybody at the event. If you attend you will get to help others by contributing ideas, suggestions and questions while we brainstorm through their challenge. The group is open to everyone interested so you can just come and listen if you want.
Sign up soon
If you would like to raise your idea or business issue as one of the 3 brainstorm slots then please message me on Meetup. You can do this by clicking on my profile (Jason Nichols), clicking the 'Message' button and simply requesting one.
The event is limited to three 20 minute slots so please message me soon before they fill up. We invite tech and non-tech ideas. We're friendly and informal so it's not as scary as you may think.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Oh...and if you want to keep up to date with more tips and updates follow us on Facebook
A word about our venue sponsor - Origin Workspace:
Origin Workspace is designed to meet the changing needs of today's entrepreneurs, small and growing businesses, ambitious consultants, freelancers and remote workers. We know that your workplace needs to be more than a desk with internet connection. You need networking opportunities as well as IT support, a place to hold meetings. And all in a supportive environment that inspires you to connect and grow, and in a convenient location next to Bristol's Clifton Triangle.