addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bristol French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Trying to learn French

Trying to learn French

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,
I joined this group as I am learning French with the OU. However, I have been unable to attend any meetings partly due to the fact that I work 17:00 to midnight Monday to Friday, and partly due to a major confidence issue.

Hopefully someone there can help me with the confidence issue. I am looking for a tutor to help me with my OU studies. My major problem is from not using the French that I'm learning so I guess I need someone to talk to in French.

I am willing to pay for any tuition anyone can do for me. I'm thinking an hour or so each Tuesday and Friday would be good.

If you can help please contact me here or email

Please help me if you can. My exams will be starting in a couple of months so I need to get going asap.

Cheers for the help in advance.

Sean Ling