162 Gloucester Road
Communication is key, at home, work and in the community.
• Introduces you to the steps of the Nonviolent
Communication (NVC) process for use in expressing
yourself to others, listening to others and listening
compassionately to yourself.
• Gives you sufficient information and practice to start using
NVC in your daily life.
• Is run in an experiential style working with examples from
• Is a recognised stepping stone to further NVC training
• Is a safe learning environment
• Identify the 4 steps of the NVC process.
• Learn new and effective communication skills in a playful
and supportive environment.
• Explore connecting with others in times of conflict and
with those who have different worldviews.
• Discover how to shift from a paradigm of demands,
rewards and consequences – to a paradigm of
self-responsibility, connection, trust, mutual support and
• Practice becoming more present and experience taking a
Gesine Schrader, certification candidate with the Center for Nonviolent Communication (CNVC.org)
Dates: Six evenings starting Monday 20th February, 2017.
Times: 7:30pm – 9:45pm each evening.
Further information: SeedofPeace.org