addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Bristol Sport and Adventure Club Message Board › Would you like to host events for the group?

Would you like to host events for the group?

Ross W.
user 8802212
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi everyone!

As you may (or may not) know, this group was set up to act as a 'shop front' for 8th Day Adventure, which is a sport/adventure Club that I run. We do loads of holidays and weekend trips all over the country, but I'd really like to get loads more events going locally in Bristol for mid-week evenings and local day trips.

To that end what we really need are a few people who'd be keen to organise some of these things. The plus point for you would be you get to do some cool things that you fancy with a decent group of like-minded people, and of course you'd get whatever it is you're organising for free (within reason!). You would also of course get free membership to the club.

If you'd like to know a bit more and think it may be for you please do email me back and I can explain a bit more.

Hopefully if we can get a good few hosts then we can get some great regular events going to supplement the weekend trips and holidays we already do, to the benefit of all :-)

Cheers!!

Ross

8th Day Adventure