It’s Conference time! Cyber Bristol & Bath are hosting our inaugural Cyber conference in Bristol on May 15th, at the Watershed!
Get your tickets here! https://www.bristolcybercon.com
****This is NOT a meetup event and is a paid event, so you will need to go via the website to pick up tickets. Tickets are limited so buy early!****
We have 4 interactive workshops, a Red Team vs Blue Team panel debate, and 15+ inspiring speakers that are thought leaders in their space.
The conference is designed to be fun, informative and engaging, whatever your background & experience - and we will be practicing social engineering and gameification techniques at the event!
Immersive Labs, Secure Code Warrior, BAE Systems and IBM will be hosting hackathons. Lock picking and wargame exercises throughout the day, plus we’ll have comedy cyber skits courtesy of our comedy duo.
Tickets are limited so book early!
We have 15+ speakers, these are just a few:
- Kevin Fielder, CISO of Just Eat - How we built a high performing cyber security team by embracing diversity and inclusion
- Colin Domoney - back by popular demand - he will be presenting on how GitOps can be used to securely deploy enterprise software.
- Jon Hatton Brown of Dyson will be back - explaining how he’s reverse engineered an electric car’s CAN bus
- Sash Rigby will be demonstrating how he both infiltrates and hacks into large enterprise organisations
- Jonathan Kidd, CISO of Hargreaves Lansdown: Jon will be presenting on the latest cyber threats and challenges facing the finance sector, he will also cover how a good security culture is still critical in breach prevention
- Tash Norris from Photobox - Tash is going to show you how to equip your engineering teams with the TTPs (Tactics, Tools and Procedures) to defend against attackers
- Adrian Taylor - On playing Chess with your adversaries, and giving you the tools to beat them
- Ian Murphy - Ian will be punning the Verve with his “The logs don’t work, they just make it worse”. Why SOC’s can’t find the needle in a haystack.
- Max Vetter: Tales of the Dark Web. Max takes us on a tour of the dark web, giving his insights as an ethical hacker, intelligence analyst and covert internet investigator for Scotland Yard and other intelligence agencies.
See the website for more speakers. We’re also looking at hosting a ‘wall of sheep’ to demonstrate how easy it is to harvest data from a wifi network, plus a casino corner where we’ll join together for a code-playing card game!
This will be a fun event, and something you won't want to miss - so get your tickets here! https://www.bristolcybercon.com