This group is for any motorcyclist but especially those interested in British, European and Cafe style motorcycles of any make.
Women and men of all skill levels are welcome. The idea is to get friendly, respectful, like minded motorcycles riders together to enjoy 2-3 hour (1/2 day) group rides. We are about being safe and having the most fun you can have on two wheels.
For all B.E.C group rides here are the guidelines:
1. Safety Gear is a requirement. If you don't like riding with full gear, then please stay home.
Full Riding Gear includes: As a minimum, a real DOT or SNELL helmet, not a beanie with fake DoT sticker on the back. A jacket with long sleeves, gloves, long pants, boots or riding shoes. CE armor for elbows, knees and back is really the smartest way to ride but if that's too much, as long as your skin is covered with a high quality textile, denim, or leather your good to go!
2. Pace will be "spirited" but we'll only go as fast as the entire group is comfortable with. We'll keep the group together and if there's a spilt the leaders with stop and wait for stragglers.
3. Keep your distance, leave 2-3 seconds from the person in front of you.
4. Follow the single formation on corners and tight backroads, use staggered on straightaways.
5. Pay attention to the road, look for road hazards such as gravel spots, tar snakes, black ice, pot holes, animals, etc. and point out hazards to those behind you.
6. No unsafe riding or zoom passing while riding in the group is allowed. What you chose to do as a solo rider is up to you.
7. Have fun and enjoy!
Please ride within your skill level to leave room for error, we’ll wait for you at turns and forks in case you get stuck behind a car or traffic light, don’t ever feel you have to keep up or catch up, just relax and ride what’s comfortable for you. "It's not how fast you're going, it's how much fun you're having." By attending this event you acknowledge that the organizer, George Perry is not responsible or liable for any injuries, tickets, damages, or death that may occur during this event. The organizer reserves the right to remove any member from the ride and/or the group if the member exhibits unsafe and/or undesirable behavior.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members