addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Perks of Being a Theatre Lover Message Board › 2 WAR HORSE tickets for sale

2 WAR HORSE tickets for sale

A former member
Post #: 9
I have 2 "Premium" tickets for WAR HORSE for 8 p.m. Wednesday, January 2, 2013 @ the Vivian Beaumont Theater @ Lincoln Center.
Orchestra: Row C, Seats 304 & 305, front row seats. Tickets are $175 each.
Would love to sell together, but will sell separately. Cash only.
Call Pam @ 347-330-8314

Winner of 5 Tony Awards® including Best Play! A spectacular hit in London, War Horse is the story of an English boy whose beloved horse is sold to the cavalry and shipped to France during WW I. Years later the boy, now a young man, embarks on an odyssey to bring him home. There are breathing, galloping, charging horses on the stage -- their flanks, hides and sinews built of steel, leather and aircraft cables -- life-size puppets strong enough for men to ride. And that's just one element of this imaginative epic.

I'm selling the tickets because I bought them as a Christmas gift for someone who recently fell and broke her hip and now won't be able to use them. I've seen the show and it's fantastic.