addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Jo Valentina S.
user 210131239
Group Organizer
Greater London, GB
Hello ladies!

How are you doing?

First of all thanks for joining the group, I'm really happy to have you along!

I wanted to reach out and share a little more about the attention of this Meet Up Group.

I would love to create a warm and lively group of women that want to connect in person regularly for female friendship, support, learning and sharing.

I'm all about really celebrating women and helping them to create the life and business they love and in doing so, am happy to have you all here so far.

So on the 29th January it would be lovely to meet you in person, really lovely actually.

As the event says I'll be doing a workshop on 3 Ways to Crush Your Goals in 2019 because as a Business Mindset and Lifecoach, I lead and inspire women to be all they can be in a high vibe way.

So I can get to know you better, please do reply to this email and let me know what you do, anything you're currently struggling with and what you would like from the meet up and workshops. Here to listen and create something great.

Look forward to hearing from you

If you prefer phone you can book a call here and we can connect via skype or zoom. Breaks the ice before meeting right?

http://bit.ly/Complim...­

Jo x