addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brompton Bicycle Club Message Board › Brompton repair

Brompton repair

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi! I am new in town and I need to fix my brompton .- brakes, gears and I would also need to buy eazy wheels. Any bike shops that you would recommend?

thanks,
A former member
Post #: 20
We have a couple of authorized Brompton dealers in the area. Here in DC is Bicycle Space, in Vienna VA is bikes@vienna, and in College Park MD is College Park Bikes.
Tim F.
user 44066162
Vienna, VA
Post #: 1
Tim Fricker here, owner of bikes@vienna. We stock a very extensive range of Brompton parts and accessories, including the EazyWheels you seek. We are about a mile from the Vienna Metro station, if you are coming from DC.