Join us and become part of the largest Brompton social group in the US!
We promote cycling, good times, and community through inclusive and have-fun oriented activities. Here you can share your love of cycling, folding bicycles, and the Brompton bike. Whether you own your own Brompton, are just beginning to learn about folding bicycles, or simply want to explore new ways of experiencing city life, this group gives you a chance to meet new people and explore on one of the best folding bikes in the world. Events include scenic rides on Bike Paths & anywhere we can imagine taking a bike! We look forward to meeting you!
We are an open and inclusive community for anyone and everyone. That means you! Join us.
Brompton Portland Code of Conduct
In order to have a safe and fun group, we request that all of our community members follow some basic rules to ensure that everyone has a great time.
• We welcome any kind of bike and any type of rider in our group. However, some rides may be better suited to specific types of bikes and riders. If you’re not sure if a ride is right for you or your bike, just ask! We’re happy to help.
• No one gets left behind! We wait for all riders and finish the ride together
• We do not encourage drinking alcohol and riding. However, if drinking and riding are taking place at the same event, we are responsible and arrange for appropriate transportation.
• Helmets are recommended to all riders.
• We are honest about our ability to participate. We only commit to events we plan to attend.
• We do not use this platform to sell anything. This group is purely for social purposes.