addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Texas Bronies Message Board › Bronies of UTD

Bronies of UTD

Nicholas N.
DarthSylar12
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Howdy. I was just wondering if there were any bronies who go the University of Texas in Dallas who are part of this group. I commute as a student there and don't really have many people I know. Just wondering is all.
Chris K.
reggiekrueger
Richardson, TX
I actually live extremely near the campus even though i don't go to school there.
A former member
I'm on campus, actually and I'm trying to get to a couple of the meetups next month. Good to know that there are people from school who are in this group already.