addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bronies of Phoenix Message Board Meetups › Secret Santa Gift Suggestions

Secret Santa Gift Suggestions

Closed to new replies

Jordan G
user 21186131
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 34
As most of you know there is a gift exchange coming up. Here is where you put gift suggestions for secret santas.
Jordan G
user 21186131
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 35
I like:
Oakland Raiders
New Orleans Saints
King Sombra
King Sombra in Raiders gear
Queen Chrysalis
Braeburn
Robert S.
user 2296948
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 126
I Like:
Rainbow Dash (Anything RD, especially plushies!biggrin)
Queen Chrysalis (Once again, especially plushies!)
Basically, most video game characters or almost all mlp characters in plushie form! cool
any type of mlp appearal. clothing, belts, pins, ect.
Cosplay
Xbox/Microsoft

P.S. what I would really love though is something either homemade (could be music/art/whatever) or something surprising! that makes secret santas the best! :)
Kogamiyukasa
user 30345412
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 8
I Like:
Lucky Star
ponys
team fortress 2
a nice fedora

mainly though I Kinda want a drawing of Lucky Star, dont care for what you draw poinyfeid, riding them, hell I've even take Konata riding rainbow while she is doing a sonic rainboom while she is looking at a choco cornet while saying "witch end is the head anyway?" lol abit random but like I said its up to you so surprise me

also when will the secret santa announced?
Grae Parker E.
sharpeear
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 59
The meetup was changed to a gift exchange because of having very little time to buy gifts.
more details will be posted before the end of monday.
Jordan G
user 21186131
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 36
The meetup was changed to a gift exchange because of having very little time to buy gifts.
more details will be posted before the end of monday.
Isn't that what secret santa is?
Grae Parker E.
sharpeear
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 60
A secret santa would mean you will know who you are buying for.
While a gift exchange would mean anyone can receive your gift.
We have a plan for this gift exchange that will be announced later.
Grae Parker E.
sharpeear
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 61
HI everyone its grae letting you know more about the Hearth Warming Gift Exchange Meetup.
In the holiday spirit we will be having a gift exchange at the store Crusaders Retreat.
Crusaders Retreat is located at 13825 N 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ.
So if you need a ride please post in the comments.
The gift exchange will work like this, (I will update this part sometime tomorrow)
After the gift exchange we will be moving to the phoenix for zoolights for all of us to have a great time.
Now for those of you that do not know what Zoolights is, it’s a festive light show that the phoenix zoo puts on ever year.
Now Zoolight cost 14$ a ticket, but if you buy your ticket from a Fry’s food store location the ticket will cost 13$ a person.

I hope everyone has a great time.
Signed Grae Ellman
Mummified T.
Mummifiedthunder
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 7
When it comes to MLP I LOVE good Sparity art (Spike x Rarity)

Im a huge computer guy, so that could spark some ideas. Love anything to do with Men's Fasion. Oh and I'm such a kid for Nerf guns like actual Nerf.

Something Im looking for is a lime green v-neck tee-shirt, I'm an XL. I don't meen to ramble on but just some things to think about.
Jonah
user 42264862
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 105
Hey guys. Will likely not be able to make it to this, but here's a suggestion. At Target, I saw MLP "slap bracelets." Just an idea for people who are unsure about what they want. ^_^