addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bronies of Phoenix Message Board Meetups › 21+ Drinking games!

21+ Drinking games!

Closed to new replies

Robert S.
user 2296948
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 143
Hey guys, I just turned 21 not too long ago and was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing one or more mlp drinking games at the hotel during Phoenix Comicon in the late evenings. should be safe enough, no driving or anything, and a you will be in a room where you can sleep at anytime! I will be happy to supply the shots/drinks, money wouldnt be an issue. Something fun for the older bronies to do when all the comicon activitesare over in the late evening. some of the drinking games include watching the show and taking shots during certain moments while others are a board game. let me know what you guys think.

P.S. Also forget to mention I kind of want to whip of some mlp cocktails. people who are 21+ are willing to try them! those I might need a small amount of cash for because they could tend to get a little bit more exspensive, but they sound good!

I have the recipes and some info from a bartender and will be willing to mix and provide glasses!(probably gonna have to be paper/plastic cups though) :P
First making a Twilight Drink, biggest reason because tara strong will be there!

Next Rainbow Dash, need that energy for the fun and excitement of comicon!(plus best pony! XD)

Finally Luna because most of the community is NLR and people are big luna fans! (also same blue curacoa used!)

This all depends on what I can find in the stores though...
Jonah
user 42264862
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 109
Coming from someone who often has bad experiences with people drinking, be careful not to let this get out of hand. Not everyone can hold their liquor. XD
Ergo
ERGOERGOERGOERGO
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 30
I'm going to have to shut down the idea of this happening in our hotel room. I personally have no issue with the consumption of alcohol when done legally, but with underage people staying with us in the hotel room and the expectation that all BoP events are supposed to be family friendly, I simply cannot condone it.
Robert S.
user 2296948
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 145
:P ok thats fine. I was thinking people weren't going to be very fond of this idea. Oh well...