addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bronies of Northern California - BONC Message Board › Calling all Musicians!

Calling all Musicians!

Brad D.
user 14185121
Concord, CA
Post #: 1
I'm a Trombonist, and I want to do something with pony music, It will be tons of fun, but I'm only one person, I want to put a band together for the sole purpose of having fun playing and creating music.

Pop Punk/ Ska Band covers of Pony Songs.

Pony music is fun already. Ska is fun to listen to.....

By their powers combined...

Great things will happen! Smiles will be had!!!
A former member
Post #: 7
Well, I play upright and guitar bass, as well as drum kit, so I would be down to jam!
I also have another brony friends that can play bass that might be down to jam.
Jordan O.
user 18454221
Danville, CA
Post #: 20
So you play trombone and you're interested in ponies and ska? I have some links for you, stop me if you've already seen them.

This YouTube channel has a lot of ska covers, mostly of pony songs: http://www.youtube.co...­

EverponySings has some trombone music: http://www.everyponys...­ by Erccre147. Look for his name in the song lists.
Brad D.
user 14185121
Concord, CA
Post #: 4
Ah I found that jcarlson stuff just today, hence that link on facebook to Under the Sea, my buddies here want to do ska covers of Disney music but I can already tell that it's an idea that isn't going anywhere, most ideas formed by most potheads don't go anywhere, or maybe they are a special case that lack ambition. I'm just a trombone/keyboard player, super excited to play anything with anyone.
Rob S.
user 42436542
Modesto, CA
Post #: 31
Please do pony ska and pony reggae! I've been dying for the stuff.
Brad D.
user 14185121
Concord, CA
Post #: 5
I have been thinking about giving some songs a touch of reggae. I think all I am missing now is a drummer.
Sophianna K. A.
DiamondDoodle
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
I don't play any instruments these days (I used to play recorders and such), but I am currently learning to sing, so if I'm good enough, at some point, maybe I could help out?

Diamond Doodle
Alex S.
thedoctorinblue
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I play the trumpet, I'd be happy to do something to help at some point.
Richard M.
DapperChangeling
Brentwood, CA
Post #: 3
I also play trumpet.
Morendo
user 39073992
Lodi, CA
Post #: 4
Dang, if only you were a bit closer to home, I've got an arsenal of instruments that could be involved...