addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bronies of Northern California - BONC Message Board › Golden Skies game discussion

Golden Skies game discussion

Mike
MikeStevens
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 22
So the RPG at the tabletop meetup got put on hold and most agreed to play sometime on Friday. Where and When is the big question to run this. We also have at least one more spot available. If you'd like to know more about the game, check out the official website at starlinepublishing.com or the Golden Sky Stories facebook page.

So who can still make it?
Thomas H.
user 23539311
Fremont, CA
Post #: 1
I'm free starting around 2pm on Friday, and would still love to play. I think Game Kastle would probably work best, but I do have room at my house in Almaden if there's no other option.
Thomas H.
user 23539311
Fremont, CA
Post #: 2
So is this not happening then?
Mike
MikeStevens
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 23
It's happening. Is 6pm tomorrow good?
Thomas H.
user 23539311
Fremont, CA
Post #: 3
Should probably be okay. At Game Kastle?
Thomas H.
user 23539311
Fremont, CA
Post #: 4
Actually, I'm busy starting at 5pm or so. Can we do it earlier in the day?
Mike
MikeStevens
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 24
Unfortunately, there's too much going on there earlier in the day for that to happen. I'm also pretty busy until 2pm.