addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bronies of Northern California - BONC Message Board › MLP/GameLoft ID exchange

MLP/GameLoft ID exchange

Lazy G.
Lazy_Gray
Gilroy, CA
Post #: 2
Tyfighter128. I hit GL Live on the menu bar right?

Yep! The GL Live interface is clunky, but go to Friends on the left to add new friends or go to Messages on the bottom to respond to any friend requests you've received. (I just sent you one, so it should be there. :)
Jordan O.
user 18454221
Danville, CA
Post #: 76
Hack the game to not spend as much in it: http://www.reddit.com...­
jose
user 41859242
Red Bluff, CA
Post #: 4
mine is: LaGxCelestia
add me please.
Derik V
user 37709022
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
No account yet, but I need to know if I'm glitching the game. Playing on android version. I only have 6 ponies and all my shops are somehow active. It seems that they still produce when I'm not in game so I'm somehow able to lvl up at least once a day.
Nymo
Nymo
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 35
I might delete the game soon, but if that's not the case, you can add me as "Nymo" on Gameloft Live.
Lazy G.
Lazy_Gray
Gilroy, CA
Post #: 3
Hack the game to not spend as much in it: http://www.reddit.com...­

I'm going to get a sex change so I can have your babies.

Seriously, today I nearly decided to give up on the game since I hit a point where I have to fork large amounts of real cash in to proceed... then you come along! Thank you so much! :-D
Jordan O.
user 18454221
Danville, CA
Post #: 77
You're welcome... for me posting it. But of course, I didn't make it, I just linked you to it. Nymo, have you tried this hack yet?
Reyoko360
user 46307832
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 2
princessreyoko is my game loft i chest people every day
Derik V
user 37709022
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 6
gameloft id: ShiftyMario
Hector Vargas J.
Hecman