addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BronyCon Message Board › vendors for bronyconn 2013

vendors for bronyconn 2013

Penny R.
user 36307922
New York, NY
Post #: 5
Hello,

My sister and I werre intterested in starting our own vendor station at the next summer bronycon. But we wanted to know the fees(if any) and how to go about the whole registration process..if any one could give me some advice and help it b greatly appreciatedd :)
A former member
Post #: 86
Registration for artists is usually after general registration is announced. Buy your regular tickets first as soon as registration opens. Then, when they announce that Artist Alley applications are open, you will find out table fees. If the site layout is to be believed, I assume the next BroNYcon will be in the Summer 2013. So what you can do now is get your FREE Federal tax ID and register as a company with New York and New Jersey. neither of these should cost you anything and will just get you the right forms to keep on you when selling anywhere in those two states.

Keep an eye on here (the meetup page) and bronycon.org. Registration will open way before the actual convention, so don't wait until the last minute to check. I recommend you use Google. Watch some artist alley videos to help with general FAQ and just be patient. Planning these things takes time! :D

Best of luck in 2013!
Penny R.
user 36307922
New York, NY
Post #: 6
Thank you so much for your advice and help, i greatly appreciate it :)

but just one more question cuz, i'm new to this.... would you know where I could get this Federal tax ID, and how to register?