addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Android: Netrunner League

Hi All! Welcome to our new Android: Netrunner Group at Brookhurst Hobbies. We plan on meeting twice a month to play Fantasy Flight Games' new Living Card Game, Android: Netrunner! Come on by Sunday @ 12pm to either get a demo game in or meet fellow Netrunners to play against.

For up to date information regarding this meetup, check out our Southern California Android: Netrunner Guild page on Boardgamegeek.com!

Join or login to comment.

  • David

    I've read the Hell out of the rules and watched a bunch of play videos online. I'm 90% sure I can play. You guys will have to forgive the other 10%.

    March 17, 2013

  • David

    I might be able to swing by but I don't own the game. Anyone willing to let me borrow decks to play?

    March 17, 2013

    • Peter

      Hi David, I'd be happy to demo the game for you as would anyone else at the meetup so come on by.

      March 17, 2013

8 went

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy