12188 Brookhurst St, Garden Grove, CA
It is that time of year again, time for us to break bread and each other's company morales and indulge in "TANKSgiving". This year is a "Late-War" theme using Version 3 rules, books and .pdfs. Flames of War "Tanksgiving" will take place on Sunday, December 18th, 2016.
To participate, build and bring as many 2,000 point Late-War lists based on a "TANK COMPANY" in Flames of War.
The basic list building "rules/things to follow are":
- Your Company HQ and combat platoons MUST BE comprised of "tank teams"
- You may ONLY FIELD ONE INFANTRY platoon per 2,000 point list
- Do NOT buy air support in your list (air support is taken care of in the rules)
- NO Heros
You MAY bring more than one 2,000 point list to "TANKsgiving". You can either play all of your lists or bring one as a "loaner" army for folks who may not have armies built yet.
We will have two teams (one "Allied" and one "Axis"). All terrain will be provided.
Rules for the scenario boil down to this:
- Capture Objective Markers scattered on the field of battle
- Get points for the Objective Markers you hold each turn
- Each turn you can either:
1.Use some of your teams points to buy Air Support Dice (you use each air support dice pool ONCE and then discard it)
2.Stockpile your points to try to win the game (first team to a pre-set point limit wins)
Please RSVP if you are going to come and please also include a quick list of what armies you intend to bring.
**** RSVP Example
I would like to take part in Tanksgiving. I will be bringing the following army(armies):
US Tank Company (to loan out)
**** End Example
We hope to see you on the 18th.