addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Brooklyn Drum Circles Message Board › THANKS!...and video!

THANKS!...and video!

Brian
user 3000719
Group Organizer
Asheville, NC
Hello all,
Just a note to say THANKS for coming out to the circle and sharing your spirits, rhythms and presence!!!  I'm really looking forward to winter circles at Battalion.  Don't forget, we'll have that lobby area in about a month if everything goes as planned.  I can imagine a 2 1/2 to 3 hour circle, getting all inspired, then chilling out with some hot chocolate or tea in the lounge with some great company...YOU!.
Here's a link to the last minute one of our nice jams!  https://www.facebook....­
I tried to tag everyone in the video on the BDC Facebook page, but...I think it will not allow me to tag people who are not part of the page.  If you'd like to be able to be tagged, and therefore notified of when BDC videos go up with you in them, then make sure you go here and LIKE us ->  https://www.facebook....­
Thanks so much for your donations as well!  Only $2 had to come out of our BDC bank to pay for our time in the room.  YOU GUYS ROCK.

Keep groovin',

Brian