addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Brooklyn Drum Circles Message Board › Raise for Djembes!

Raise for Djembes!

Chris L.
user 12996865
Jackson Heights, NY
Post #: 4
I would like to have a regular scheduled Jam for next Sunday August 3rd 2014! A Raise for Djembes was scheduled, but I would like to postpone until the next one August 31st. A total of $107.00 was collected so far, and we have August 31st's event, and two more after that. Dates for those two are TBA. Thanks!

Chris
Andrew C.
user 39701152
New York, NY
Post #: 9
Sunday August 3rd is OK by me but I'll need to know if we're on by Saturday as I'll need to reschedule or cancel something. [We can celebrate my birthday... ;) ]