addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Brooklyn Drum Circles Message Board › Carpool to event on October 29?

Carpool to event on October 29?

A former member
Post #: 7
If those of you who have cars and can have a wonderful time attending Tommy Purple Haze's benefit for Dorothy Sikora,/Drums from Heaven aniversary celebration are willing to take riders, please contact me and let me know from where you will be leaving.

If those of you who don't have cars but want to go (and might contribute a little to gas and tolls), please contact me as well.

I will be happy to facilitate car pools to the event.

You should know that Dorothy Skikora is a wonderful Drum Circle Facilitator, a wife and mother who has been battling cancer. She has always been willing to lend her talents to fund raisers for others. We worked together on events to raise money for Babatunde Olatunji's portable dialysis machine (Baba was the father of the hand drumming/drum circle movement in this country) and also to raise money to outfit and equip kids who had survived Katrina.They needed clothing and school supplies to be able to attend school in the town where they had been placed. We raised enough money to send down a truckload of backpacks stuffed with the things they needed.

Let's see if we can't help Dorothy while having a dynamite time!