addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brooklyn / Lower East Side Indie Show Meetup Message Board › Anyone looking for a drummer?

Anyone looking for a drummer?

Ian
user 53417402
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Drummer looking for a project or musicians with influences in material ranging from the likes of...
Tokyo Police Club
Soft Moon
American Analog Set
Yo la Tengo
Ladytron
The Kniife
etc.

I play a mix of acoustic drums as well as Alesis Sample Pad midi controllers (typically to trigger old-school/gritty electronic drum sounds). Available weeknights and weekends. Have a weekly rehearsal space in Greenpoint or can meet anywhere in Brooklyn/lower Manhattan.

Let me know if you're interested in playing.

Ian
ElizaBeth Renee H.
user 56236042
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi Ian! Somehow I got an email about your post.... I'm looking for someone who can add to my songs - I'm wanting to record them soon - like sometime this winter. You can hear my music on my website: http://elizabethrenee...­ - the newer songs are the soundcloud and youtube ones (my past studio recordings are on the reverbnation playlist, but I don't really play these songs anymore). Please forgive the very *rough*demos and my obviously amateur drum beats :] And let me know if you'd be interested in collaborating with me...

ElizaBeth