addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brooklyn / Lower East Side Indie Show Meetup Message Board › Win tickets from My Social List to Smashing Pumpkins at the Barclays Center

Win tickets from My Social List to Smashing Pumpkins at the Barclays Center on Monday!

Ben R.
user 3948763
Brooklyn, NY
My Social List (the organizers of this Meetup) are giving away a pair of tickets to Smashing Pumpkins at Barclays Center on Monday! You can enter to win tickets here: http://bit.ly/WUDN21...­